Onirotelepath Onirotelepath

I want this music.

Organ Story Organ Story

Good animation, though a liberty I'd like to just clarify for other people.

Cancer is not a virus, as it is shown in this video; it does not maliciously attack other cells and conver them.

Bagel's Back! Bagel's Back!

186b file?

This isn't anything.

Silence of The Lamps Silence of The Lamps

What the hell i swear some people on here make up random things as a reason to give it a high rating, like how your style utilizes art, and so does egoraptor's work -.-

The quality of animation was good, though perhaps could use more blending (contrast is pretty high), but the voice acting varied wildly, and the joke, combined with the voice acting, detracts from the overall quality, as neither are very good.

Batman: Arkham Jerk Batman: Arkham Jerk

I came here expecting a Harlem Shake of some quality ._.

Galaxy PoliceSquad 3 Galaxy PoliceSquad 3

Your outlines are way too heavy at times.

Kel-chan responds:

they're done that way for a stylistic approach

Soul Mates - Job Slobs Soul Mates - Job Slobs

Work on your audio recording and editting skils.

Generic Protagonist #1 Generic Protagonist #1

Just wanted to point out

90001 isn't the joke.

9001 is "over nine thousand"

90001 is "over ninety thousand"

drodZILiA responds:

what

Welfare Queens Welfare Queens

Silly people, stay in school

Sarcasm within a message is called "satire", and it is sad that it is so frequently lost on many people.

Bravo to those of you who at least recognized the sarcastic elements, as you get the real message.

Any of you who think this was an advocation against anything but the people who are blindly against socialism communism, use strawman arguments backed with unadulterated prejudice, xenophobia, and ignorance, and a whole list of other issues that would possibly be construed as inappropriate due to content.... --deepbreath-- are sorely missing the point.

For those of you who missed the point, let me summarize.

"There is an exploitable hole in the welfare system, but more money goes to people who have no use for it"

Brain Food 2: Lower Forms Brain Food 2: Lower Forms

"***I strongly suggest NOT watching etc"

This has nothing to do with the original, there's only one single tie in, why ever would you think watching the first one would apply to this in any way shape or form?

Whaaatever.

Pretty messed up, I liked it.