Hanoka Hanoka

Interesting, but the fact that the powerup screen on level up vanishes while clicking and there's no indicated or apparent way to open it up again mars your game beyond saving.

Amber Helix Amber Helix

A lot of effort, good story, good controls, great music, but the progression system is hopelessly flawed and fundamentally turns the game into grinding.

Additionally, the regeneration mechanic is useless at early stages, due to the necessity of shooting disallowing any meaningful level of regeneration.

AmberHelix responds:

On easy i can play through the game without grinding, no need to repeat levels, in fact it gets too easy as I am overpowered after a while. I will not make it easier.

Tek Tactical Tek Tactical

Functional, but suffers from standard art > design bloat.

Menus are numerous and excessive to compliment an extremely bland gameplay experience.

Seems almost like it was a scrapped mobile game given excessive amounts of menus to give it more depth.

Also, the intro has no reason being that long without being skipable.

tedgaming responds:

You inability to read the word "skip" and lack of common sense to press common skip keys like esc is not my fault.

Jumping Long Jumping Long

Extremely generic and derivative, with terrible art to round it out.

There's a lag on input for the jump that increases with speed upgrades.

Don't Move Don't Move

The game's a bit more difficult than it deserves to be for communicating the message it wants to, but the message is so absolutely pointed that it almost excuses it.

Zombinsanity Zombinsanity

Multiple instances of being able to multi-click an upgrade and be charged into the negative tokens for no gain if on weapons.

Rocket launcher does significantly less damage after upgrade.

Mines don't always explode.

Whole shared-ammo concept invalidates many weapons, many weapons have no value due to cost per shot.

QbQbQb (full version) QbQbQb (full version)

Interesting reiminagation of a classic, except... I cannot select the unlocked planets.

Road of the Dead 2 Road of the Dead 2

Game does not work for me.

The game itself runs, handling is fine, guns work okay (except shotgun takes 4 headshots to kill?), but all and every single "stop and do" activity does not work, except for ammo acquisition, meaning there is literally 0 progression.

The Ruins of Machi Itcza The Ruins of Machi Itcza

Ehem.... Apparently there's a map in the game?

Completed it without the map.

Is there any purpose to the hearts? I visually spotted 2 of them, only one I could figure out how to collect, and it didn't... seem to do much.

Pretty cool, overall. Probably more fun for not having used the map, though.

A Second Chance A Second Chance

Hilarious, but needs bug testing.

You can plant the bomb on the asteroid without ever putting it on the ship, and detonate it, and it blows up the asteroid.

molkman responds:

Yeah, there are tons of bugs in there, for we had super little time to get that game out there.