Onirotelepath Onirotelepath

I want this music.

Organ Story Organ Story

Good animation, though a liberty I'd like to just clarify for other people.

Cancer is not a virus, as it is shown in this video; it does not maliciously attack other cells and conver them.

Bagel's Back! Bagel's Back!

186b file?

This isn't anything.

Hanoka Hanoka

Interesting, but the fact that the powerup screen on level up vanishes while clicking and there's no indicated or apparent way to open it up again mars your game beyond saving.

Amber Helix Amber Helix

A lot of effort, good story, good controls, great music, but the progression system is hopelessly flawed and fundamentally turns the game into grinding.

Additionally, the regeneration mechanic is useless at early stages, due to the necessity of shooting disallowing any meaningful level of regeneration.

AmberHelix responds:

On easy i can play through the game without grinding, no need to repeat levels, in fact it gets too easy as I am overpowered after a while. I will not make it easier.

Tek Tactical Tek Tactical

Functional, but suffers from standard art > design bloat.

Menus are numerous and excessive to compliment an extremely bland gameplay experience.

Seems almost like it was a scrapped mobile game given excessive amounts of menus to give it more depth.

Also, the intro has no reason being that long without being skipable.

tedgaming responds:

You inability to read the word "skip" and lack of common sense to press common skip keys like esc is not my fault.

Symphony of the Damned Symphony of the Damned

Do me

The intro is a bit too long...

But after that, I want to have sex with it.

Clearing the Sky Clearing the Sky

JTechnoy D:

It's just too JTechno for me, maybe good for DDR (probably great, actually), and not terrible composition, but... :/

Not that I'm claiming I can do better, wish I could, but eh.

The people like it though.